Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Google Your Own Name

So yeah, I completely forgot this existed until 10 minutes ago when I googled myself. Then I promptly deleted the shit out of all posts that mentioned any publication I currently contribute to. I don’t think anything I wrote on here about the Herald or the Phoenix was particularly negative (Stupid? Perhaps. Malicious? Nah.), but I don’t wanna chance it, considering these utility bills flatly ignored my suggestion that they pay themselves. I also deleted any posts I felt made me look stupid and/or crazy, but that was mostly an ego thing.

Still, it’s nifty to read things I wrote two-and-a-half years ago. I was funnier in those days, and definitely a lot less self-aware/self-conscious about certain things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home